Steps for outdoor baiting
- Assemble baiting station
- Dig hole using Decke Auger Tool – 3 ft form foundation of the house
- Keep maintaining 3 ft from foundation of the house and place baiting stations 10ft -12ft apart. Add some water to the station and shut.
- Termites get attracted ot the wood/ cellulose in the baiting station and starts feeding on it.
- Check baiting stations every few weeks. Add Decke Termite Elimination Powder if you see termites.
- You will see eliminated termites after a while
Steps For Termite Baiting Outdoors