How Does The General pest Control Fungus Work
- Bio-Engineering wonder. Non-poisonous and non-Contaminant fungus that is naturally occurring
- Just a small contact is enough. Works with domino effect by spreading white muscardine pest disease from pest to pest
- Grows on to pest body after 3-5 days killing all pests in the process with white muscardine disease
- No need for nasty chemicals that are poison safety and contamination issue
- Works on all grain pests. Globally used bio-technology
Use 10ml per liter & cover surfaces with fungus. Use only in evening & night.
It’s a miracle Bio-Engineering wonder. nature has provided for this fungus, we just took the correct strain and cultured it so we can bring it to you. Our fungus is not even classified as a poison. So no more nasty poisons that will leave residue in your food and ultimately reach your body; no more useless herbal formulations that just don’t work.
Our fungus is called the B.Bassiana & M Ansiople with a very special strain. It is a parasitic entomopathogenic fungus with alive micro spores. These micro fungus spores are alive and works in 2 ways. The spores are either ingested by the pest via the food that it consumes or attaches themselves to the body of the pest and starts to grow on to it. Toxins like beauvericin, bassianocide and others are produced. The fungus grows inside the host body which causes fungus mold to grow and ultimately causes paralysis of the pest. It kills the pest within four to seven days. It will also kill all weevils or pests that the weevil has come in contact with. It sure is a wonder technology.
Jaspreet Babra –
Anyone who is environmentally and otherwise toxin aware and buys it, will love it.