How Does The Termite Control Spray Work?
- Bio-Engineering wonder. Non-poisonous and non-Contaminant fungus that is naturally occurring
- Just a small contact is enough. Works with domino effect by spreading white muscardine pest disease from pest to pest
- Grows on to pest body after 3-5 days killing all pests in the process with white muscardine disease
- No need for nasty chemicals that are poison safety and contamination issue
- Works on all grain pests. Globally used bio-technology
Use 50 ml per liter or part thereof & cover termite infested surfaces with the fungus mixed water spray liquid. Use only in evening & night.
Why Choose Decke’s Termite Control Solution?
It’s a miracle Bio-Engineering wonder. Nature has provided for this fungus, we just took the correct strain and cultured it so that we can bring it to you. Our fungus is not even classified as a poison. So, no more nasty poisons that will leave residue in your food and ultimately reach your body; no more useless herbal formulations that just don’t work.
Our fungus is called the B.Bassiana & M Ansiople with a very special strain. It is a parasitic entomopathogenic fungus with alive micro spores. These micro fungus spores are alive and works in 2 ways. The spores are either ingested by the pest via the food that it consumes or attaches themselves to the body of the pest and starts to grow on to it. This produces toxins like beauvericin, and bassianocide. The fungus grows inside the host body which causes fungus mold to grow and ultimately causes paralysis of the pest. It kills the pest within four to seven days and also kill all weevils or pests that the weevil has come in contact with. Hence, it sure is a wonder technology. Shop Termite Killer Spray Online!
Learn 7 Effective Termite Control Solutions that you have never heard of.