Lizard Control Product – How Does The Home Lizard Spray Work
- Contains capsaicin extract. Wont kill lizards.
- Capsaicin particles stick to surface and pass over to lizards feet and underlay of stomach
- Lizards find the heat/ chilly heat extremely infuriating and they would stop coming to the area
- No need for nasty chemicals that are poison safety and contamination issue
- Works on all soft body pests. Globally used bio-technology
- Extremely potent- Just a touch of it is enough if you have common lizards in sight, spray directly on to them.
- Do NOT spray on walls etc hoping for lizards to pick up the particles.
- Use with extreme care as it contains chilly extract and this may induce coughing, vomiting and burning sensation.
- Wearing of gloves and eye protection is recommended.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Turn off all fans before use and do not use in windy environments as the spray particles may come into your own eyes and nostrils.
Read 7 Best Lizard Control DIY Ideas that actually work to control Lizards at home.