How Does The Home Lizard Spray Work
- Contains capsaicin extract. Wont kill lizards.
- Capsaicin particles stick to surface and pass over to lizards feet and underlay of stomach
- Lizards find the heat/ chilly heat extremely infuriating and they would stop coming to the area
- No need for nasty chemicals that are poison safety and contamination issue
- Works on all soft body pests. Globally used bio-technology
If you have common lizards in sight, spray directly on to them.
Use with extreme care as it contains chilly extract and this may induce coughing, vomiting and burning sensation. Wearing of gloves and eye protection is recommended. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Turn off all fans before use and do not use in windy environments as the spray particles may come into your own eyes and nostrils.