What is the rice weevil flour weevil killer
It’s a miracle Bio-Engineering wonder for rice weevil and flour weevil and all other grain insect pests. nature has provided for this fungus, we just took the correct strain and cultured it so we can bring it to you. Our fungus is not even classified as a poison. So no more nasty poisons that will leave residue in your food and ultimately reach your body; no more useless herbal formulations that just don’t work.
So how does he rice weevil killer fungus work?
Our fungus is called the B.Bassiana with a very special strain. It is a parasitic entomopathogenic fungus with alive micro spores. These micro fungus spores are alive and works in 2 ways. The spores are either ingested by the weevil via the food that it consumes (rice bag below in instructions) or attaches themselves to the body of the pest and starts to grow on to it. Toxins like beauvericin, bassianocide and others are produced.
The fungus grows inside the host body which causes fungus mold to grow and ultimately causes paralysis of the weevil. It kills the weevil within four to seven days. It will also kill all weevils or pests that the weevil has come in contact with. It sure is a wonder technology.
- Directions For Simple usage:
Put about 100 grams of rice in a small cloth bag and add small drops of Decke Rice Weevil Killer Fungus liquid direct from the 30ml bottle. Use approximately 15ml (half vial). Use a paper bag if you don’t have a cloth bag.
- Rub and shake well to spread coat the rice with fungus .
- Leave this rice bag in your edible rice or flour container to feed the rice weevil. Check results after 5 days.
Important Note for handling the rice weevil fungus: Whilst the fungus is non poisonous and non contaminant but care should be taken to not mix the rice that has been treated with fungus to mix with edible grains. Dispose off after 3 months and make a new batch using following the same steps.
How is the rice weevil killer great
- Bio-Engineering wonder. Non-poisonous and non-Contaminant fungus that is naturally occurring
- Just a small contact is enough. Works with domino effect by spreading white muscardine pest disease from weevil to weevil
- Grows on to pest body after 3-5 days killing all pests in the process with white muscardine disease
- No need for nasty chemicals that are poison safety and contamination issue
- Works on all grain pests. Globally used bio-technology